Monday 5 November 2007

Question answers

so..
answer :
Question : Laura, ok for your "scroll" I will try, depending of the time left.
answer : everybody, I have all your backgrounds !
Question : Rich & Kenton, I NEED A DESCRIPTION OF YOUR PLACES, to put in the case file because this guide is still a guide to visit the city by a different way.. take example in Laura´s and my case file.
Question : Richard, where are your pictures wide shot for badbamboo I only have your background ? and did you choose your title + font ?
Is the bad bamboo your new monster instead of the jeepers creepers ? Do your wire work is still used in the interactive page ?
question : Kenton, same question.. I can not use the same pic for the background and the wide shot.
question : Kenton, can you give me your title with a transparent background (.gif or .png) ?
question : Kenton, your Black and White pic for the map is it really useful ? I do not know where to put it.. I used the colored one in the home background.

Thanks*

1 comment:

Richard said...

I'm not sure which background it would have to be for the Bad Bamboo. Kenton would know. I haven't done any text for it yet, will do it now and post it.

Was going to have this as an extra scene, don't want to get rid of the wire as that would be a waste.